<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

class photo is out. i look shittier than ever.


Zhong Liu cheated ppl's feelings and hasnt given back the remaining lit papers.


i am down with flu, hence blocked ears and cannot hear properly. i'd rather have a fever.


i feel like puking.


PMS-ing, i'd rather have my period soon.


econs, now that i think about it, is demoralizing.


the effect frm spraining my ankle twice in a mth is finally here, and it's called rheumatism. best of all, it's been raining.


depressing much?


I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate it when you stare
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick
It even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close
Not even a little bit
Not even at all.

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
11:48 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you